Subject: Survey on benzotriazole

Survey on benzotriazole

From: Erik Farrell <erfarrell.nc<-a>
Date: Monday, February 17, 2014
Survey
Methods and Decision-Making in Benzotriazole Usage

I am a current second year postgraduate on the MA Conservation of
Archaeological and Museum Objects programme at Durham University
(UK).  As a component of my second year portfolio, I am undertaking
a study of the economy, decision making, and efficacy of various
treatment paths using Benzotriazole (BTA).  As a part of this, I am
attempting to gather as much current data as possible on how and to
what extent different labs are currently using BTA. I have created a
survey which can be accessed at

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X6ZKVLZ>

and should take about 10 minutes to complete.

Study Goals: This questionnaire is meant to collect information on
the criteria conservators use when choosing to utilize Benzotriazole
(BTA), and on the methods used to apply BTA.

All data from responses will have any identifying information
removed prior to inclusion in the report.  No section of this survey
is obligatory. Your input is greatly appreciated, and will assist in
providing a more complete picture of BTA usage in conservation for
this report. Please feel free to contact me with any additional
comments, questions, or concerns.

Erik Farrell
2nd Year Postgraduate
Conservation of Archaeological and Museum Objects
Durham University, UK

                Distributed: Thursday, February 20, 2014