Subject: Collections management system

Collections management system

From: Bindy Wilson <bindy.wilson<-a>
Date: Thursday, January 30, 2014
I am in the process of looking for a collection management system to
run alongside our library management system, which will then have a
discovery layer over the top of both.  The collection management
system mainly will be used for unpublished material particularly
archives.  I am hoping to find a system that has a good conservation
module.

                Distributed: Thursday, February 6, 2014