Subject: Survey on epoxy impregnated iron

Survey on epoxy impregnated iron

From: Kate Becker <kbecker<-a>
Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2014
I am a student at University College London, the Institute of
Archaeology.  I am currently on student placement at the Museum of
London, and am researching epoxy impregnated iron objects for my MSc
dissertation.

The link below is for a survey about epoxy impregnation as a past
conservation treatments of archaeological iron.  It has 10 questions
and should take 5-10 minutes.  The anonymous results will be
included in my dissertation.

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JVZPNJK>

Thank you very much and please feel free to contact me with any
questions or concerns.

Kate Becker
Student Placement
Museum of London