Subject: Conference: Synchrotron Radiation in Art and Archaeology (SR2A)

Conference: Synchrotron Radiation in Art and Archaeology (SR2A)

From: Loic Bertrand <loic.bertrand<-a>
Date: Monday, January 27, 2014
Synchrotron Radiation and Neutrons in Art and Archaeology (SR2A-2014)
Musee du Louvre
Paris
9-12 September 2014

We are pleased to inform you that registration is now open to the
Sixth International Conference on Synchrotron Radiation and Neutrons
in Art and Archaeology that will take place in Musee du Louvre,
Paris (France) in September 9-12, 2014.

Submissions of contributions and registration are now open at

    <URL:http://www.sr2a-2014.org>

The deadline for contributions is April 15, 2014.  Proceedings will
be published in Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry.

We will be glad to receive your proposals and to meet you in Paris
in September.

Bertrand Loic
Directeur IPANEMA
USR3461 CNRS / ministere de la Culture et de la Communication
Synchrotron SOLEIL

                Distributed: Thursday, February 6, 2014