Subject: Survey on cleaning terracotta

Survey on cleaning terracotta

From: Irene Matteini <matteini<-a>
Date: Monday, January 13, 2014
I am a Candidate for a M.S. in Historic Preservation at the
University of Pennsylvania. I am working on a thesis project with
Professor Frank Matero and Reza Vatankhah on the effects of
hydrofluoric acid used on terra cotta for removing soiling.  Toward
that end, I would like to ask you to complete a brief questionnaire.

Please see

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S9HXDN2>

The result of this work will also be presented at the IIC Conference
in March 2014: Architectural Ceramics in the 21st Century: Design
and Preservation of Contemporary and Historic Architecture.

I appreciate your participation in completing this questionnaire.

Irene Matteini

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 29, 2014