Subject: Consultant for storage renovations sought

Consultant for storage renovations sought

From: Marianne Weldon <mweldon<-a>
Date: Sunday, January 5, 2014
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to the author.

Can anyone recommend a consultant who has worked with recent
collections storage renovations.  I would like to find someone in
the greater Philadelphia area who could help us with the preliminary
planning stages of storage renovations.  At this point we are unsure
if we will be renovating storage or relocating storage to a new(er)
facility.

Marianne Weldon
Fellow, American Institute for Conservation
Collections Manager of Art and Artifacts
202 Canaday
Bryn Mawr College
101 North Merion Avenue
Bryn Mawr PA 19010