Subject: Fire suppression systems

Fire suppression systems

From: Lauren Janet Jones <ljones<-a>
Date: Thursday, January 9, 2014
The museum I work for is currently reviewing its fire detection and
suppression system.  We had thought that wet pipe sprinkler systems
were the best of a bad bunch (the collection is mostly art but some
applied art textiles, furniture, ceramics and the like) but now we
have found there is a gas suppression system which might be a better
idea. The FM200 gas by Dupont.

If anyone is willing to share their views on fire suppression or
experiences, good and bad, I would be very grateful for your
thoughts.

Lauren.

                Distributed: Saturday, January 11, 2014