Subject: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification

Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification

From: Rachael Perkins Arenstein <rachael<-a>
Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2014
An architect colleague and I will be presenting a paper at the 2014
AIC Annual Meeting on understanding the LEED (Leadership in Energy
and Environmental Design) certification process with the goal of
giving conservators a greater understanding of the program and how
to work with architects to effectively present their preventive care
criteria and concerns and make themselves heard during the design
process.  I would very much like to hear from any conservators who
have gone through a renovation, addition or new construction process
in a LEED certified building to discuss your experiences.  If you
are willing to talk/correspond with me or my colleague please let me
know via email what is your preferred contact method.  Any
information will be held in confidence if desired.

Rachael Perkins Arenstein
A.M. Art Conservation, LLC

                Distributed: Saturday, January 11, 2014