Subject: Bubble wrap

Bubble wrap

From: Erica Arnold <erica<-at->
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Janet Berry <janet.berry [at] live__co__uk> writes

>Bubble Wrap--bubbles inside or outside? (With an intervention layer
>between the object and the Bubble Wrap.)

I would look at a data sheet for 1207 cushion wrap and compare its
properties with bubble wrap. You may decide to stop using standard
bubble wrap altogether.

There is an example of a data sheet here

    <URL:http://www.special-fire.com/downloads/CushionWrap1207.pdf>

Erica Arnold

                 Distributed: Sunday, December 19, 2010