Subject: Lighting systems

Lighting systems

From: Myriam Lavoie <myriamlavoie<-at->
Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2010
We are currently looking into buying a few retouching lamps for our
conservation labs. There seems to be much debate about the
suitability of some light sources for this purpose, and many new
products on the market such as dimmable LEDs lamps.

I would like to know if anyone else has bought lamps relatively
recently and are particularly happy (or unhappy) with the them, to
help us in our quest for the perfect lamps.  We are looking for
something a little more affordable the CLE lamps.  We are situated
in Canada.

Myriam Lavoie
Sculpture Conservator.

                Distributed: Tuesday, December 14, 2010