Subject: Call for speakers--Icon Archaeology and Ethnography Groups

Call for speakers--Icon Archaeology and Ethnography Groups

From: Arianna Bernucci <albernucci<-at->
Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Call for Speakers
ICON Archaeology and Ethnography Group
"Mistaken Identity" - Party in the New Year
Institute of Archaeology, UCL

Next year the Archaeology and Ethnography groups are jointly running
a new endeavour--a New Year's party.  We are now inviting speakers
to join in the celebrations of 2011.  The theme is 'Mistaken
Identity'--this can include anything from a misidentification of the
purpose or use of an object to a mistaken conservation treatment. As
usual, the talks are meant to be casual and light-hearted, giving us
all the chance to get together and share some of our more funny
experiences.  Please send a title and short description of your talk
to Arianna at albernucci<-at->gmail<.>com by 10 January 2011.

                Distributed: Tuesday, December 14, 2010