Subject: Insurance

Insurance

From: Susan White <smwhitewhite<-at->
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2010
I am a private conservator and I get my conservator's insurance
through Lloyd's of London.  It's a bit pricey, and they add on fees
for the foreign transaction.  I was wondering if any one knows of an
insurance company in the U.S. which is now offering conservator's
insurance again and whether the premium is reasonable.

Susan White
White Conservation Services

                Distributed: Tuesday, November 30, 2010