Subject: CeROArt special issue

CeROArt special issue

From: Muriel Verbeeck <muriel.verbeeck<-at->
Date: Monday, November 22, 2010
We are glad to announce the publication of the sixth CeROArt issue,
entitled "Horizons". This special issue of over 400 pages is devoted
to young graduates from European conservation-restoration courses.
It has been published online at

    <URL:http://ceroart.revues.org>

The website browsing options are available both in English and in
French by choosing the language in the upper right corner of your
screen. You can subscribe or unsubscribe to our free publication via
the journal website under the following heading: "La lettre de
CeROArt". CeROArt thanks you for your careful reading and wishes
your participation, as a reader or as an author, to its editorial
project.

A new issue of the magazine is already being prepared for April
2011. The general theme for the publication will be: "Reinventing
methodologies". In this issue, we want to bring together original
experiences in terms of design or implementation:  case studies,
interventions, specific restoration campaigns, scientific research,
educational experiences, interdisicplinarity, use of new information
and communication technologies, networking, etc. We hope to combine,
more than ever, theory and practice and encourage restorers,
researchers, museum curators and members of the academic world or
scientific institutions, to communicate on this subject. Articles
should be sent by 15 January 2011 to ceroart<-at->revues<.>org

     Muriel Verbeeck
     Editeur scientifique, CeROArt
     <URL:http://www.ceroart.org>
     muriel.verbeeck<-at->ceroart<.>org