Subject: Call for papers--Symposium and workshop on risk analysis--addendum

Call for papers--Symposium and workshop on risk analysis--addendum

From: Robert Waller <rw<-at->
Date: Monday, November 29, 2010
Workshop and Symposium on Cultural Property Risk Analysis
Lisbon
14-16 September 2011
<URL:http://protectheritage.com/Lisbon2011>

Possible support for US presenters at the International Symposium on
Cultural Property Risk Analysis in Lisbon, September 14, 2011

We want to advise potential American contributors of papers to the
International Symposium on Cultural Property Risk Analysis that we
have become aware we might be able to support travel costs through
grants from the Luso-American Development Foundation.  We will apply
for funding for any American presenter who requests this assistance
and who has had an abstract submitted by December 15, 2010 and
accepted in the review process.  We expect to hear the results of
our grant applications May 31, 2011.

    **** Moderator's comments: The call for papers appeared in
    Conservation DistList Instance: 24:26 Thursday, November 18,
    2010

Yours ever optimistically,

Robert Waller and Maria Filomena Dinis

Robert Waller, PhD, CAPC, FIIC