Subject: DP3 Project

DP3 Project

From: Douglas W. Nishimura <dwnpph<-at->
Date: Monday, November 22, 2010
DP3 Project Website Update

As IPI draws close to completing its Andrew W. Mellon Foundation-
and IMLS-funded digital print preservation projects, we would like
to invite everyone to visit the updated DP3 Project website to learn
about this work and our project results. The site now has sections
that describe the primary digital printing technologies and types of
deterioration as well as an online, interactive print ID tool, and a
"Preservation" section that contains all of our published research
results to date. There is also a Resources section with a glossary,
recommended reading, and an archive of our past newsletters.

IPI is also happy to announce that we have recently received
additional funding from IMLS to explore methods to mitigate the
damage that airborne pollutants can cause these new printing
technologies. As this project unfolds, updates to the field will be
sent via our DP3 Newsletter which you can subscribe to at the DP3
Project website.

<URL:http://www.DP3Project.org>

Douglas Nishimura
Image Permanence Institute