Subject: Plastic ribbons

Plastic ribbons

From: Rose Smart <rsmart<-at->
Date: Friday, November 12, 2010
I would appreciate any information pertaining to the type of plastic
used to make plastic gift ribbons? I am undertaking a plastics
re-housing project and, not knowing their composition, am unsure of
the best storage conditions for these ribbons They are plastic
Christmas ribbons, made by Perkins Paper Products Limited.

Adriane VanSeggelen
Conservation intern at The Rooms

                Distributed: Thursday, November 18, 2010