Subject: Conservation of photographs in Cambodia

Conservation of photographs in Cambodia

From: Jane Hinwood <jhinwood<-at->
Date: Monday, November 8, 2010
In January 2011, I will be working at the National Museum of Phnom
Penh, looking specifically at the glass plate negatives and
photographs. I know of various individuals from Australia that have
assessed this collection over the years. I am interested in hearing
from anyone who has any insight into the condition of the collection
and about any work that has been carried out to date. I am also
interested in sorbing local archival materials. Any information
would be helpful regards

Jane Hinwood
Photographic Conservator
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne 3000
Australia

                Distributed: Thursday, November 18, 2010