Subject: Position at University of Lincoln

Position at University of Lincoln

From: Henning Schulze <hschulze<-at->
Date: Friday, November 5, 2010
Lecturer Conservation and Restoration (TF1063)
University of Lincoln
Faculty of Art, Architecture and Design
School of Art and Design

With outstanding scores in the 2010 National Student Survey the
School of Art and Design is making a significant contribution to the
overall success of the University and is benefitting from several
new posts together with the construction of purpose built
accommodation for September 2012.

This is an exciting time for the School and we now wish to appoint
ambitious, creative and flexible individuals who share our sense of
vision and purpose. You must have a strong commitment to teaching,
research and have an active interest in interdisciplinary
collaboration.

Applicants should be able to contribute to undergraduate and
postgraduate teaching, learning and research in Conservation Science
and Preventive Conservation, together with other theoretical and/or
practical teaching related to the treatment of social history,
archaeological, ethnographic and decorative arts objects.

For an informal discussion about this post, potential candidates may
contact:

    Dr Alec Shepley
    Head of School of Art and Design
    ashepley<-at->lincoln<.>ac<.>uk

    Sue Thomas
    Principal Lecturer Conservation
    sthomas<-at->lincoln<.>ac<.>uk

Closing Date: 2 December 2010

Please visit

    <URL:http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/vacancies>

to apply online.

Alternatively, email jobs<-at->lincoln<.>ac<.>uk or telephone +44 1522
886629.

Please quote the job reference number and title in all
correspondence.

Quality through Equality and Diversity

On behalf of the faculty,

Henning Schulze