Subject: UV filter for digital camera

UV filter for digital camera

From: Nicolas Cretois <cretoisnico<-at->
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010
Would anyone have any advice/suggestion about photography under UV
light with a digital camera? We used to have an analogue camera with
a UV Wratten filter but they have all been replaced with digital
cameras (Nikon D90 and D300). I tried to adjust the white balance
but the result is not completely satisfactory. I am wondering if a
UV filter on a digital camera would work, is so, where could we get
it from?

Nicolas Cretois
Furniture conservator intern
Victoria and Albert Museum