Subject: Call for volunteers--English-Spanish translation

Call for volunteers--English-Spanish translation

From: Vera de la Cruz <vdlcb<-at->
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010
    author.

Several organizations have worked to make conservation literature
available to a wider audience by translating them to other
languages.  Since there is still much work to be done, I have
started to organize a group of volunteers to translate from English
to Spanish. So far we are a group of seven and are looking for more
people to join us. If interested please write to: vera<-at->delacruz<.>mx

Dr. Vera De La Cruz Baltazar
Facultad de Arquitectura "5 de mayo"
Universidad Autanoma "Benito Juarez" de Oaxaca
5 de Mayo No. 100, Centro, Oaxaca, Oax.
CP 68000, Mexico

                 Distributed: Friday, October 29, 2010