Subject: Bed bugs

Bed bugs

From: Mary-Lou Florian <mflorian<-at->
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010
William Minter <wminter [at] pennswoods__net> writes

>I had a query from one of my library clients:
>
>   "We haven't had trouble with bedbugs in books yet, but expect we
>    may eventually. We are wondering what the word is for treating
>    them.

Bed bugs may lay there eggs on different materials  but if this
occurs there must be some sleeping humans close by because they are
dependent on human blood for life. The control measure is obvious:
eliminate the sleeping humans.

Mary-Lou Florian
Conservation Scientist

                 Distributed: Friday, October 29, 2010