Subject: UV cured inks and polypropylene paper

UV cured inks and polypropylene paper

From: Lee Churchill <lchurchill<-at->
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010
I am looking for any information available on the aging
characteristics of UV cured inks and polypropylene 'paper'. I
recently had a public inquiry about the potential longevity of an
artwork made from these materials, but there seems to be no
information on the aging of various synthetic papers and I have not
been able to find any studies about UV cured inks conducted since
the seventies.

Ms. Lee Oldford Churchill
Paper Conservator
Glenbow Museum