Subject: Queen's University alumni sought

Queen's University alumni sought

From: Barb Quesnel <artcon<-at->
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010
To Art Conservation Program Alumni, Queen's University

Dear Alumni,

We are currently up-dating our contact list of all alumni in an
effort to keep you informed of news and outreach activities. Please
send us your current e-mail address and let us know where you are
presently working (please include details of exactly where you are
working and the address). In sending us this information you are
agreeing to being placed on our internal e-mail contact list and
your e-mail address will also be added to the Queen's Alumni
database--it's simple to remove your name from the Queen's Alumni
database when you receive your first message from them.

Please e-mail this up-dated information to our Graduate Assistant at
artcon<-at->queensu<.>ca

               Distributed: Thursday, September 30, 2010