Subject: SPME

SPME

From: Grace Terdich <graceterdich<-at->
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010
I have a sampling problem. Has anyone used headspace SPME (Solid
Phase Microextraction) on the off gas from materials? If so did you
seal the object in a air tight container and then sample its ambient
air or were you able to place the item in solvent and do it the
traditional method? What results did you achieve?

I have an object that is off gassing and I want to know what the off
gas is, however I can not take a sample from the object and I am
currently a little stumped on what to do to take a sample. Any
suggestions would be welcome.

Grace Terdich

               Distributed: Thursday, September 30, 2010