Subject: Art in Bloom

Art in Bloom

From: Terry Drayman-Weisser <tweisser<-at->
Date: Monday, September 6, 2010
Sandra Lawrence <sagalaw [at] cogeco__ca> writes

>I would very much appreciate hearing from conservators who have had
>input into Art in Bloom events

At the Walters we have been doing an annual event called "Art
Blooms" for many years.  We have developed a list of rules that
covers most of the issues that arise, but we find that each year the
rules must be updated. It is truly amazing to discover the
creativity employed by some to get around the rules.  You must be
vigilant!  I would be happy to share my experiences and our rules
with anyone interested.

Terry Drayman-Weisser

               Distributed: Thursday, September 16, 2010