Subject: Art in Bloom

Art in Bloom

From: Sandra Lawrence <sagalaw<-at->
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010
I would very much appreciate hearing from conservators who have had
input into Art in Bloom events
<URL:http://www.artsmia.org/art-in-bloom-2010/>.  The small art
museum where I currently serve as a board director is considering an
Art in Bloom event for next spring.  Since it has been at least 15
years since I participated in such an event (as a conservator at the
Art Gallery of Ontario) I would welcome information, updated
guidelines and any other tips for dealing with the issues around
having flowers in a gallery setting.

Sandra Lawrence
Conservator, retired
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario