Subject: Paco Rabanne paper dresses

Paco Rabanne paper dresses

From: Elodie Remazeilles <elodie.remazeilles<-at->
Date: Friday, August 20, 2010
For my thesis, I am studying and treating three paper dresses
designed by Paco Rabanne in 1966-67 (laminated and embossed tissue
paper). They belong to the Musee de la Mode et du textile of Paris.
As the items of this production are rare nowadays, I would like to
make an inventory of the different designs of dresses created and of
the number of copies still existing. I am also interested in sharing
information on any treatment made on this kind of object.

Elodie Remazeilles
Paper conservator
Institut national du patrimoine-Departement des restaurateurs, Paris
(National Institute for Heritage- conservation department)
150 avenue du President Wilson
93210 St-Denis-La-Plaine
France
+33 6 15 01 71 16