Subject: Journals for sale

Journals for sale

From: Jennifer Barnett <jcbarnett<-at->
Date: Thursday, August 26, 2010
    author.

I have a number of the following journals for sale.

    Australian Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Material
    (AICCM)

    Costume, Journal of the Costume Society, London

    Textile History

    IIC Studies in Conservation, some bound in volumes

    CARE/CR, Dutch conservation journal, in Dutch with English
    summaries (journal now discontinued)

Contact me for a detailed list with prices at
reginatextilia<-at->orange<.>fr

Jennifer Barnett
France
(Former textile conservator and lecturer, now a translator of Dutch
to English and editor/proofreader.)

                  Distributed: Monday, August 30, 2010