Subject: Survey on conservation theory and ethics

Survey on conservation theory and ethics

From: Lucy Swettenham <lucymariko<-at->
Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2010
I am a Masters Conservation student at Buckinghamshire New
University currently undertaking research for my dissertation on
conservation theory, ethics and decision making.

I have given much thought to creating a simple, multiple choice,
online survey which will take 5 minutes to compete.

The short time taken to complete the survey will be extremely
appreciated and will contribute to my understanding of the way in
which conservation ethics impact decision making in the real world.

Please note that there is a survey for professionals within the
conservation industry and a separate one for students of
conservation.

All contributions are completely anonymous. If you wish to contact
me, please do so via the email address below.

    Survey for *professionals* within the conservation industry:
    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2ZVRM6K>

    Survey for *students* of conservation:
    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DRHNNVF>

Lucy Swettenham
MA Conservation and Restoration of Furniture and Decorative Arts
Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire, UK

                 Distributed: Tuesday, August 10, 2010