Subject: Colored epoxy resins for glass conservation

Colored epoxy resins for glass conservation

From: Hyoyun Kim <kimhyoyun<-at->
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010
I am investigating the possible yellowing of tinted epoxy resins for
glass conservation. I intend to employ accelerated aging. The three
epoxy resins are Hxtal-NYL, Epo-tec 301 and Fynebond. I have chosen
three colouring agents:

    Orasol dye (Blue GN + yellow 2 GLN)
    Maimeri Restauro (Green lake)
    Ciba Araldite colour paste (Green, DW 0134)

Can anyone recommend other agents and if anyone has
used the materials mentioned above or combination of these
materials, and has noticed any colour change?

Hyoyun Kim, student
West Dean College, the UK

                  Distributed: Tuesday, August 3, 2010