Subject: Source for Fuller's earth sought

Source for Fuller's earth sought

From: Christine Smith <consartpap<-at->
Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010
Andrea Reichert <aj_reichert [at] videotron__ca> writes

>I am looking for a reliable source for Fuller's Earth either in
>Canada or the U.S. Can anyone provide me with some leads? ...

About five years ago I purchased a large quantity of Fuller's Earth
produced by ICN Biomedicals, Inc. in Aurora, Ohio 44202, U.S.A.  The
telephone number was 800-854-0530.  I probably purchased it through
Thomas Scientific 800-345-2100).  I don't remember whether it was
listed in the catalogue or whether I had to inquire to get it.  Hope
that this helps,

Christine Smith
Conservation of Art on Paper
6044 Old Telegraph Road