Subject: Source for Ethafoam sought

Source for Ethafoam sought

From: Renita Ryan <ryan.renita<-at->
Date: Friday, July 16, 2010
Our supplier of Ethafoam was Dunlop Flexible Foams in South
Australia. We have been informed that Dunlop will no longer be
supplying Ethafoam in the Australian market.  Does anyone know who
else supplies Ethafoam in Australia as a reliable and cost effective
alternative to Dunlop?

If not, does anyone know if there is an another foam on the
Australian market that is safe for longterm use with collection
material?

Renita Ryan
Principal Conservator, Objects
70 Kintore Ave