Subject: Online meeting on writing and publishing

Online meeting on writing and publishing

From: Sarah Lowengard <sarahl<-at->
Date: Thursday, July 8, 2010
I am pleased to announce that registration has opened for an online
meeting

"Writing (and Publishing) about Art Conservation on the Internet."
Wednesday 21 July, 2010
12:00 noon, US Eastern Time (GMT-4:00)

The meeting is planned to last about 60 minutes but will be extended
if the conversation is lively.

Space is limited, and I urge you to register soon.

In this meeting, we will define "publishing on the internet" and
discuss such topics as:

    Formats
    Venues
    Audiences

and more.

This meeting is open to: All art conservators, preservation
professionals, broadly defined. The target audience is "advanced
beginners"--those who have some writing experience, or some
experience with internet publication, but need to bring that
information together, or learn more.

All registrants will be able to download a transcript of the session
for continued review. You'll find an agenda and other basic
information at

    <URL:http://scr.bi/BMC710sc>

You'll find this announcement, with a registration link, at

    <URL:http://bit.ly/BMC710>

This meeting is free for participants in the 2009-2010 CIPP Online
Business Management Meeting Series. Please register by emailing me
Sarah<-at->researchandwriting<.>net

Registration for all others is $15. To pay via PayPal (includes
credit card payments), please go to

    <URL:http://bit.ly/BMC710>

and follow the link there.

Questions? Comments? Email me at Sarah<-at->researchandwriting<.>net

Sarah Lowengard
Research and Writing

                   Distributed: Sunday, July 18, 2010