Subject: Water purification systems

Water purification systems

From: Jennifer Hain Teper <jhain<-at->
Date: Wednesday, July 7, 2010
    author.

I am searching for a few (2-3) book and paper conservators who would
be willing to be interview about their lab's water purification
systems as part of a publication on lab construction.  I am
interested in both those who are happy and those who are unhappy
with their systems, new or old(er).  Please respond to me directly
at jhain<-at->illinois<.>edu and let me know what type of system you have
and if you are happy or unhappy so that I may gather a variety of
opinions.  many thanks,

jennifer

                   Distributed: Sunday, July 11, 2010