Subject: Air filtration systems

Air filtration systems

From: Grant Hope <hope.grant<-at->
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2010
The Science Museum is considering replacing several stand-alone air
filtration units in rooms used for the storage of plastics. The
units we currently have are (obsolete) Astecair 150 models. They are
wall-mounted and filter the air within the rooms; they are not
connected to any outside ventilation and the building has no air
conditioning system. If anyone has recently installed or replaced
similar units, and is willing to share their experiences, I would be
very grateful.

Hope Grant
Preventive Conservator
Science Museum