Subject: Position at Fine Art Conservation Group

Position at Fine Art Conservation Group

From: Helen Im <info<-at->
Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Paintings conservator
Fine Art Conservation Group

Full-time, permanent position

Fine Art Conservation Group is a privately owned studio specializing
in the conservation of modern and contemporary paintings and works
on paper. Our clients include art dealers, auction houses, private
collectors, and small museums nationwide. The studio is located in
the Chelsea district of Manhattan, and we currently employ three
full-time paintings conservators, one paper conservator, and
pre-program interns.  Our studio is seeking a full-time paintings
conservator who has completed a recognized graduate program in art
conservation with a minimum of three years of working experience in
the field.  Candidates should be comfortable working independently
on projects and under strict deadlines. Duties would also include
the preparation of condition reports and treatment proposals,
therefore, candidates must be fluent in English. Salary is
commensurate with experience.

Please send a resume with cover letter and references to the
attention of Helen Im at info<-at->fineartconservationgroup<.>com.

Helen Im
Fine Art Conservation Group LLC
529 West 20th Street Suite 5WA
New York, NY 10011