Subject: Questionnaire on tapestry conservation

Questionnaire on tapestry conservation

From: Philippa Duffus <philippa.duffus<-at->
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010
    author.

As part of my PhD study (University of Manchester/Historic Royal
Palaces) investigating the support methods used in tapestry
conservation I have prepared a questionnaire.  I have sent out
questionnaires to over 100 textile conservators so far however I am
still interested in receiving replies.

If you have already received a questionnaire but have not completed
it--please do it is not too late!  If you are involved in the
conservation of tapestries and either did not receive a
questionnaire or lost the original please contact me and I can email
or post you another.

The PhD is investigating the different support techniques used
across the world to conserve tapestries and will be digitally
modeling different techniques, materials and stitching methods to
evaluate the resulting mechanical effects.

Any questionnaire contribution would be very gratefully received.

                  Distributed: Saturday, June 26, 2010