Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Marco Rican <marco.rican<-at->
Date: Monday, June 21, 2010
    author.

I am a 28 year old Student, with previous work experience in
conservation and restoration looking for an internship abroad for
the period of up to around 3 months. I would prefer working on-site
at Archeological or other cultural sites either in Asia or Africa.
Any advice on where I can direct my inquiries to to help me find a
relevant placement, for example through a web link would be gladly
accepted.

Marco Rican

                  Distributed: Saturday, June 26, 2010