Subject: Source for Fuller's earth sought

Source for Fuller's earth sought

From: Cyndie Lack <cyndielack<-at->
Date: Monday, June 21, 2010
Andrea Reichert <aj_reichert [at] videotron__ca> writes

>I am looking for a reliable source for Fuller's Earth either in
>Canada or the U.S. Can anyone provide me with some leads? ...

Try contacting a company in Scarborough, Ontario called Drug Trading
Company Limited.  I purchased Fuller's earth from a drug store years
ago (100 g, labelled "Certified Fuller's Earth") and still have it
in their name is on it as the supplier/distributor and they appear
to still exist.  It was sold to "relieve and prevent skin chafing"
so if they can't help you, perhaps another pharmaceutical
distributor can.

Cyndie Lack
Paintings Conservator
Edmonton, Canada