Subject: New list: aic-rats

New list: aic-rats

From: Jennifer Wade <jwad<-at->
Date: Tuesday, June 8, 2010
The RATS specialty group of AIC is pleased to announce a new mailing
list for its members, called simply 'AIC-RATS.' It is a intended to
be a fairly low-volume mailing list that will complement the
Conservation DistList, and is intended as a place to ask and answer
scientific questions pertaining to conservation and preservation
research or technical studies. We also hope it will increase
communication between RATS Executive Committee and RATS membership.

In order to enhance the dialogue and ensure clarity, attachments
(photos, spectra, datasets) will be allowed. Whether you're a
conservator looking for scientific advice, or a scientists hoping to
compare notes or experiences with a colleague, we hope you'll join
in the discussion!

To learn more, visit:

or contact Jennifer Wade at the address below.

Jennifer A. Wade, PhD
Research Chemist
Preservation Research and Testing Division
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave. SE
Washington, DC 20540-4560
jwad<-at->loc<.>gov