Subject: Mekatronics EZ press

Mekatronics EZ press

From: Carol Eyler <ceyler<-at->
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010
I seem to remember that some years back someone developed a book
press called something like EZ Press--a relatively lightweight book
press that could be tightened in a way that didn't require turning a
screw. Did I make this up? If not, if anyone has information on a
source of supply, I'd be grateful. I haven't found anything through
my quick Google searching.

Carol E. Eyler
Head of Technical Services
Carleton College Library