Subject: Wood and light

Wood and light

From: Ruaidri O'Bolguidhir <ruri01<-at->
Date: Monday, May 17, 2010
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to the author.

I am a student of conservation and restoration in Germany and am
currently writing a master's thesis on the subject of wood and
light. While I do have a collection of objects on which my work is
based, I am searching for images of wooden objects with damage due
to light. Of particular interest to me are images of faded marquetry
and intarsia as well as objects which have strong contrast between
light-altered and undamaged areas. If anyone has anything that they
would be willing to share with me, I would be very grateful to hear
from them at my email address above.

Ruaidhri O'Bolguidhir

                  Distributed: Thursday, May 20, 2010