Subject: Folding paper

Folding paper

From: Eneko Fraile-Ugalde <eneko.fraile-ugalde<-at->
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2010
Have you ever worked on folded paper items in the past (i.e folded
maps)? How were they folded? Is there a general rule (and
exceptions)?

If you have data, diagrams of their folding structure, dimensions
and thickness of the item etc. I would like very much to have a look
and take some notes. I am specially interested about dissected,
lined items and the logic of the spacing between each section. I
don't know whether there is a formula or that's done by eye.

If you know about any literature on this subject please let me know
too.

Eneko

                    Distributed: Sunday, May 9, 2010