Subject: Survey on anoxic framing

Survey on anoxic framing

From: Amanda Heath <amanda.heath<-at->
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010
I have recently started working on the Anoxic Framing Project at
Tate. We are carrying out a survey to determine the level of
interest in anoxic frames in order to ensure continued funding of
the project and to direct our future research and development.
Please take a couple of minutes to complete the questionnaire at

    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ANOXIA>

Amanda Heath
Project Manager, Anoxic Framing.
Conservation Science