Subject: Courses at the Centro del bel libro Ascona

Courses at the Centro del bel libro Ascona

From: Franziska Richter <hconsult<-at->
Date: Friday, April 23, 2010
2010 Courses

Below is a list of upcoming courses at the Centro del bel libro
Ascona Switzerland for 2010, Department of Book and Paper
Conservation.

    Paper objects in exhibitions: Installation of paper objects
    May 17-21, 2010

    Conservation of Seals
    May 31-June 3, 2010

    Conservation of vellum documents
    June 7-11, 2010

    History of Bookbinding Techniques: Gothic binding
    June 14-18, 2010

    Tape removal
    June 30-July 2, 2010 and September 14-16, 2010

    Conservation of historical paper bindings
    July 5-9, 2010

    Identifying historical paper
    July 12-16, 2010

    Preventive conservation
    July 19-23, 2010

    Conservation of leather bindings II
    August 30-September 3, 2010

    Paper conservation II
    September 6-10, 2010

    Repairs and small conservation treatments in binderies
    September 27-October 1, 2010

    The handling of printed and bound treasures
    October 5-7, 2010

    Paper conservation I
        Part 1 October 11-15, 2010
        Part 2 October 18-22, 2010

    Individual course
    November 8-12, 2010

    Conservation of parchment bindings I
    Nov. 22-December 3, 2010

For further details about our program courses visit our website:

    <URL:http://www.cbl-ascona.ch>

or contact: info<-at->cbl-ascona<.>ch

Franziska Richter
Head of department book and paper conservation
centro del bel libro ascona
Via Collegio 6
6612 Ascona
Switzerland