Subject: Washington Conservation Guild

Washington Conservation Guild

From: Joanne Klaar Walker <jklaar22<-at->
Date: Sunday, April 25, 2010
Washington Conservation Guild presents the final meeting of the
2009/2010 season

Hillwood Museum and Gardens
4155 Linnean Avenue, NW
Washington DC 20008
Thursday, May 6, 2010
5 - 5:45 pm
reception

5:45 - 6:45 pm
business meeting, elections and door prizes

6:45 - 8 pm
tours of the Mansion and Gardens

Please join us for our Business Meeting, Elections, Raffle, and the
splendor of Hillwood in Spring! We will have drawings for free
Raffle Prizes, and you can quickly and easily Renew your membership.
Afterward, tour the Hillwood House and Gardens!

Free parking is available in the Museum lot.

Metro Rail: Hillwood is a 1-mile walk from UDC/Van Ness station on
the Red line.  Exit east side of Connecticut Ave (southbound). Walk
south to third left at Upton Street. Follow Upton to right on
Linnean Ave. (bottom of hill).  Enter Hillwood at first gate on the
left. Allow 15-20 minutes.

Note: There is no bus service from the Metro to Hillwood.

Metro Bus: Take the L1 or L2 bus to the corner of Connecticut Avenue
and Tilden Street NW.  Hillwood is a half-mile walk from the corner
of Connecticut and Tilden Streets NW.

Further directions can be found at

    <URL:http://www.hillwoodmuseum.org/visit/Hours_and_Directions.htm>

This event is free to WCG members, $5 for guests and non-members.

For more information about this meeting or WCG, please visit

    <URL:http://www.washingtonconservationguild.org>

Joanne Klaar Walker
WCG Membership Secretary

                 Distributed: Wednesday, April 28, 2010