Subject: Controlled patination of lead

Controlled patination of lead

From: Belinda Hager <belinda.hager<-at->
Date: Saturday, April 10, 2010
I am researching the controlled patination of lead for a Masters
project. I am particularly interested in finding out about process
and stability, and the methods used in promoting and assessing
these. All the literature appears to be about the need to inhibit or
remove corrosion on lead, so if anyone can provide information
relating to my topic instead, I'd appreciate hearing from them.

Belinda Hager
Metalwork
West Dean College
West Dean