Subject: Positions at Kreilick Conservation, LLC

Positions at Kreilick Conservation, LLC

From: T. Scott Kreilick <scottkreilick<-at->
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2010
Conservators
Kreilick Conservation, LLC

Kreilick Conservation, LLC, is a private firm specializing in the
conservation of architecture, sculpture, monuments, industrial
artifacts, and objects.  We are seeking qualified candidates to fill
several full time positions with our Philadelphia-area based firm.
We are seeking both entry-level and experienced Conservators to join
our growing company.

Responsibilities may include conducting condition assessments,
research, field investigation and testing, treatment design and
implementation, and report writing, as well as project management.

Qualifications for these positions include a Master of Science
degree in Historic Preservation from an accredited graduate program.
Strong analytical skills, flexibility and resourcefulness are
necessary, as is proficiency in standard software including
Microsoft Word/Excel/Project/Access and AutoCAD. Ability to work at
heights (i.e. scaffolding and high-reach) is required. The
Conservator is expected to work independently and as a team member;
and must display both excellent hand skills and strong communication
skills.  Travel is required.

Kreilick Conservation, LLC offers a salary/benefits package
commensurate with experience and skill level.

Kreilick Conservation, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, writing
sample, and contact information for three professional references
to:

    T. Scott Kreilick
    Kreilick Conservation, LLC
    519 Toll Road