Subject: Survey on exterior mural supports

Survey on exterior mural supports

From: Megan Berkey <meg.berkey<-at->
Date: Tuesday, April 6, 2010
I am carrying out a 20-day research project at SFMoMA where I will
be investigating primary artists' supports for exterior murals. This
survey of supports used in mural constructions will be a way of
documenting different approaches and trends of materials use. I will
be looking at both soft and solid supports in this study. I have a
survey at

    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YT9RNH3>

which I invite conservators of exterior murals to please complete. I
am hoping to generate a comprehensive list of various supports, so
please take a few minutes to complete the survey. Also, please feel
welcome to send images that describe the support or condition issues
you discuss in your survey to meg.berkey<-at->yahoo<.>com Thank you and I
look forward to reading your responses.

Megan Berkey
Conservation Department
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art