Subject: Spray gun sought

Spray gun sought

From: Steven Prins <sprins1102<-at->
Date: Friday, April 9, 2010
Annabelle Monaghan <asmconservation [at] aol__com> writes

>Has anyone recently bought a spray gun for spray varnishing
>paintings? There are so many spray guns on the market and it's
>difficult to know which is the most suitable.

Check out Chiron spray equipment.  They have been widely used by
painting conservators in Europe and America for many years.  I own
two and can attest to their fine performance for this application.
Another brand that is a very good quality HVLP system is AccuSpray.

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with the names of
UK/European distributors.

HTH...

Steven Prins
Conservator of Paintings